valve guide доклад по теме Технологии

Доклад раскрывает тему "valve guide".
Презентация поможет подготовится к предмету Технологии, может быть полезна как ученикам и студентам, так и преподавателям.
Материал представлен на 6 страницах, оформлен в виде презентации, доступен для скачивания и просмотра онлайн.

Навигация по документу

Страница №1
Valve Guide A Product of Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd.
Страница №2
Automotive Parts & Accessories…
Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd. is connected to a lots of companies, some of these companies include Bajaj, Deawoo, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki, Toyota, Tata, Yamaha etc…Their International customers include some of the well-known American and European companies such as Audi, Austin, BMW, Fordson, General Motors, Clayton, Land Rover, Renault, Mercedes Benz, Vespa, Volvo, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Fiat, Ford etc.

The company’s wide acclaim over the world can be attributed to the high quality products offered at competitive prices in short delivery times. The company’s 80% of the market is involved in export of these auto parts while the remaining 20% is focused on the indigenous market of India.
Automotive Parts & Accessories… Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd. is connected to a lots of companies, some of these companies include Bajaj, Deawoo, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Suzuki, Toyota, Tata, Yamaha etc…Their International customers include some of the well-known American and European companies such as Audi, Austin, BMW, Fordson, General Motors, Clayton, Land Rover, Renault, Mercedes Benz, Vespa, Volvo, Jaguar, Volkswagen, Fiat, Ford etc. The company’s wide acclaim over the world can be attributed to the high quality products offered at competitive prices in short delivery times. The company’s 80% of the market is involved in export of these auto parts while the remaining 20% is focused on the indigenous market of India.
Страница №3
Automotive Parts & Accessories…
Indiapistonring (A Product of Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd.) provide best engine parts and accessories at affordable price. We keen to yield a lot of product and services like - car engine parts, diesel engine parts, air brake compressor parts, valve guide and engine valve etc.

Now we will learn about valve guide – 
Valve Guide  - 
Grindlays India is a leading High Quality Engine Valve Guides Suppliers in India. We provide different types of valve guide including Plain, Collar, Double Collar, Seal Type, etc.
Automotive Parts & Accessories… Indiapistonring (A Product of Grindlays Engine Parts Pvt. Ltd.) provide best engine parts and accessories at affordable price. We keen to yield a lot of product and services like - car engine parts, diesel engine parts, air brake compressor parts, valve guide and engine valve etc. Now we will learn about valve guide – Valve Guide - Grindlays India is a leading High Quality Engine Valve Guides Suppliers in India. We provide different types of valve guide including Plain, Collar, Double Collar, Seal Type, etc.
Страница №4
Valve Guide …
All the drawings are made by the expert engineers with all the details of the things using in it so that it can be easily manufactured and valve guide is also a part of engine made from alloy of grey cast iron with the high content of phosphorus to provide wear resistance of high quality to improve and also it work properly in the condition of poor lubrication. They are made with exact dimension according to the standard size and finished with the perfect size.
Valve Guide … All the drawings are made by the expert engineers with all the details of the things using in it so that it can be easily manufactured and valve guide is also a part of engine made from alloy of grey cast iron with the high content of phosphorus to provide wear resistance of high quality to improve and also it work properly in the condition of poor lubrication. They are made with exact dimension according to the standard size and finished with the perfect size.
Страница №5
Contact Us..
Grindlaysindia
            
Plot No. 869 , Part A, M.I.E ,Bahadurgarh, Haryana-124507 ,India, 
Phone: 0091-1276-645450
Mobile: 09810274343

 Email - grindlays@grindlaysindia.com
Contact Us.. Grindlaysindia Plot No. 869 , Part A, M.I.E ,Bahadurgarh, Haryana-124507 ,India, Phone: 0091-1276-645450 Mobile: 09810274343  Email - grindlays@grindlaysindia.com
Страница №6
Информация вложена в изображении слайда